




So I haven't blogged in ages.
But i do have an excuse, my laptop has been at the stupid CCC, and hasn't been working.
so the past few days really haven't been the best.
So it started a few days ago, and it just hit me.
I was suddenly really sad.
that night i went to bed early, and i didn't have my laptop to distract me.
So I decided I'd write in my diary instead.
But as I was writing, I remembered things,
So, I decided I'd look through my messages.
bad idea.
That night, for a few hours, i just read messages, listened to sad music, and cried.
Then I saw a particular glove on my dressing table.
So for the past few days I have been wearing this one glove. which sadly doesn't really smell anymore...
that would sound really weird, but it makes sense if you know the story.
People have asked why I'm only wearing one glove, but everytime i go to tell, it's like a little part of me is being ripped open.
It's hard not to tear, but i try.
so I don't know what to do, but hopefully I will get better.
p.s. i could really go for a big hug right now.. :(
p.p.s. thank you. there was one person who was really helping me the other night, so thank you so much :)
No comments:
Post a Comment