Wednesday, May 12, 2010

random thoughts - hot tips.

So random thoughts i have.

1. geography is bludge atm.
2. oil spills are bad
3. NAPLAN tests are boring, but waste time.
4. I want to see Mr Short
5. I want to be happier
6. I want to see specific people, right now.
7. Sometimes I like being alone.
8. I love disney movies.
9. i love sad movies.
10. i'm in the mood to cry (maybe it's a good thing I'm watching a sad movie in RE)
11. I'm sleep deprived, and i want to go to bed.
12. Facebook is really entertaining.
13. Music is helpful.
14. Rachel is reading, about what happened in the 'Gulf of Mexico oil spill'
15. Christina just took my charger
16. Freya's laugh is hilarious.
17. Blue goo from safeway is amazing.
18. sorry if this is boring you, but i'm pretty darn bored.
19. i really, really miss someone <3
20. croatia in 6 weeks and 5 days.
21. marshmead people back in 3 weeks!
22. may angels lead you in...
23. flightless bird <3
24. CALM DOWN
25. 'Express Post - speed service'
26. i kinda really like the bus.
27. i hate getting one word answers in conversations. BE A MAN and talk.
28. I really miss him, but I know he doesn't.
29. Stupid anna.
30. stupid MLC security guards, with their strict uniform guidelines, well really, i dont think not wearing a star badge is going to impact my learning.
31. Some boys are stupid. Throw rocks at them.
32. I like RE.
33. I don't know what to write, but i want to write.
34. Mr Maxwell's hot tips <3
35. Mr Short.
36. Mr Spilsbury
37. formspring is really entertaining.
38. i love jaw lines. - i know im weird.
39. i like getting emails while im at school.
40. i love life.
41. I like taking pictures, and filming videos.
42. Mr Curtis
43. Mr Ruffles.
44. I like facebook stalking people.
45. NAPLAN in 4 minutes.
46. Fix You <3
47. Shut up issy.
48. i love facebook groups.
49. I wish i could sing.
50. sometimes the bus is depressing.
51. what colour is your fridge?
52. i didn't really think it would take thislong to get over you.
53. im starting to wonder if i will ever get over you.
54. please talk to me on msn.
55. i kinda still miss marshmead.
56. QUOTE: i dont need to know your name, i know your past.
57. i just lost the game.
58. and I said baby, baby, baby.
59. I love Baba night.
60. my baba is the best coook ever.
61. 'you good size' is the biggest european insult ever.
62. hey fagman.
63. freya doesn't like me :'(
64. study period is good.
65. i really miss you.
66. jana is next to me, with christina too :)
67. flightless bird <3
68. mr ansell is a tad boring.
69. lol.
70. jana likes the way i type?
71. I want to watch a sad movie.
72. yay we have a science test next lesson.
73. mr ansell just ignored nell.
74. nell's blog is depressing, i know what you mean nell. i know how you feel :(
75. i'm really tired.
76. i got a call from eleanor on the weekend <3
77. chad.
78. i just lost the game.
79. all the single ladies. if you like it you should put a ring on it.
80. indescribable <3
81. captivated.
82. mr piesley has facebook. aww.
83. the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
84. express post - speed serve
85. passion!
86. project rainbow.
87. the little mermaid is unrealistic..but a good movie
88. i love reading blog posts.
89. sorry this is boring.
90. ew. david molloy just said babe. ew.
91. i went to my friends private island - Balie.
92. oh, you wouldn't know him.
93. i love looking for blog pictures.
94. hear you me.
95. i dare you to move.
96. i'm one of 5.
97. safety.
98. DOOR KNOBS.
99. i hope you've enjoyed it.. sorry it's boring.
100. boys aren't stupid. dont throw rocks at them. QUOTE ~ Mr Maxwell





No comments:

Post a Comment