Tuesday, March 23, 2010

what happens next?

And so I'm back from the amazing marshmead.
It was probably the best experience I have had in my whole life.
I loved it.

Things have changed back at home though.
And not necessarily good .

So you don't like me very much anymore.
Well I guess it's how you feel, and I don't want to pressure you,
but I find it odd, that it's completely changed.

When you first started liking me, I liked you a little bit, but now,
you don't really like me, but I love you.
Everything has changed.
Last nights conversation wasn't the best I've had.
I hope to see you soon.
I wonder what would happen?

I miss Marshmead
I miss Mr Spilsbury
I miss A3
I miss Lamon
I miss the chooks
I miss Mr Short being Beyonce
I miss the MWC
I miss A cluster
I miss everything about Marshmead.

I love marshmead.

No comments:

Post a Comment